Which is more refreshing and tasty, ice cream or kakigori?
- I think that ice cream is tastier because I like ice cream better than kakigori. Ice cream is rich taste because it includes amount of milk fat. However, I think Kakigori is more refreshing than ice cream. Kakigori is a dessert shaving ice. It is plainer than ice cream.
Which is better music, Rock or Jazz?
- I can’t answer this question because I don’t know about both well. I think people have different tastes in music. It's not necessarily appropriate to suggest that which better music is.
Which would be more exciting, a last-minute goal or a game-winning basket in overtime?
- I think a last-minute goal would be more exciting than a game-winning basket in overtime. It is difficult to win a goal in pushed for time. In last-minute of the game, the players, the supervisor, and the spectators must be tense. If the player takes a shoot then, they would shout with joy.
Which is more useful, a knife or a spoon?
- I think a spoon is more useful than a knife. Because they are totally different for use but I often use a spoon than a knife. I’m Japanese, so I don’t use a knife so much.
213 words (total 3840 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿