

I got to know a married couple named Mr. and Mrs. Maeda who stay at the condominium in Waikiki. They made Japanese dishes for me and my friends. Their miso soup tasted very good. It made us realize appreciation of home country. I heard Mr. and Mrs. Maeda love Hawaii, and come several times a year. They were very kind, and they gave us many good words. One of my friends said, "I feel lonely because almost my friends will return to Japan after a few weeks." Then, Mr. Maeda said, "I think it is a beautiful thing that you feel lonely. You should feel lonely many times. So, you would try to enjoy time that you can stay with your friend, wouldn't you?" I thought that's exactly right. Mr. and Mrs. Maeda said, "We live near Tokyo Disney Resort, so come to stay our house after you all return to Japan." I'm glad that I could meet them and my friends in Hawaii.
164 words (total 3271 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿