
Lynnette took me to school by the car at 8:00 am. My school is in front of Ala Moana Shopping Center. I took an easy interview, the written examination, and the orientation, and finished at about 1:00 pm.
I made friends immediately, went to the beach. We can leave the school, go through Ala Moana SC, and see Ala Moana Beach Park. I enjoyed with a Japanese girl Maki, a Swiss girl Isabelle, a Swiss boy Benjamin, a French man, and an Italian guy there. We had slept on the beach for a while. I thought here is heaven! I got a suntan very much. Oh, my god! However, I was happy.
I thought Europeans are good at speaking English. Japanese are not good at speaking though are good at reading and writing. I want to speak English better than reading and writing well.
I got on The Bus for the first time on this day. It takes about 45 minute to the bus stop near my house from Ala Moana SC. In addition I had to walk to home from the bus stop for about 15 minutes. I thought it was hard until I'll get used to it.
199 (total 2415 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿