

I bought Mariah Carey's latest album "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel." I was really looking forward to its release. The artworks are photographs taken by the same situation as the old ones. So you can compare present her and past her. In addition, the booklet of Elle mini-magazine is attached inside. Album discography, personal belongings and private photographs are inserted. The CD includes the songs like the songs of time of her debut which were called "adult contemporary music." You can feel 90s' Mariah Carey by those songs again though her recent songs used some rapper and tended to hip-hop music. I love her 90s' songs though I like her recent hip-hop songs too. So I really liked this album. I like "Angels Cry" the most in this album. It is a very comfortable and gentle melody. Please listen on YouTube under and get this album soon!
147 words (total 3987 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿