


I went to the restaurant named "Eggs'n Things" where egg dishes are the main with my classmates before school started. It's in front of Waikiki Post Office. There were many people but most of them were the Japanese. We ordered and shared "Strawberry Whip Cream Pancake", "Banana Whip Cream Waffle" and an Omelet. Pancakes and waffle weren't too sweeter than I expected, and were delicious. I regretted that I forgot to buy an original pancake mix there. I want to go there again.

After school, I went to Ala Moana Beach with my friend. Today was her last class, and she had to leave here 2 days later. We bought an hair accessory of plumeria and put it in our hair. Then we wanted to see the sunset together but weather was cloudy. We could see the evening sun in a narrow aperture of the cloud. I met her and was happy.
153 words (total 3476 words)
2 件のコメント:
Hello Asami.
Did you stay Hawaii? It sounds nice.
I haven't been Hawaii for almost over 10 years.
I want to be back there someday.
Toshi
You went to Hawaii?
I also went there.
I wanna go back there soon!
コメントを投稿