9/28/2009

September 4 - Waikiki & Ewa Beach



It was Friday, but I had no school. Then, I went to Waikiki Beach with my friends. There are more plenty of people and building than Ala Moana Beach. After we felt easy on the beach, we went to Starbucks. Then, a friend of my friend asked us, "Let's have a barbecue."



We headed for Ewa Beach by our friend's car. Our Korean friend lives in Ewa. We met him, followed his instruction and headed for the beach again. However, he didn't know the way to Ewa Beach so much, so we had lost for an hour. However, he didn't know the way to Ewa Beach so much, so we had been getting lost for an hour. At long last, we got the beach and had a barbecue. The wind had gotten up gradually, so we had an awful time. Though, we could see marine turtle and rainbow, and loughed very much. Even so, I think it was good day. Because we could see marine turtle and rainbow, and laugh very much.

172 words (total 2761 words)

0 件のコメント: