9/28/2009

September 6 - Finicking at Waikiki



It was rainy a little, but I finicked at Waikiki with my friend. We had a lunch at "BLUE WATER SHRIMP & SEAFOOD CO" in Kuhio Avenue. This is a famous truck restaurant. We ate "garlic shrimp plate." It is a local dish of Hawaii that 9 or 10 big shrimps were stir-fried with garlic butter. It tasted sooooooo good! Next, we strolled for a while, and we came to want to eat a sweet. Then, we asked a shop assistant, "Do you know what a good sweets shop is?" She said "SATURA CAKES. It is in Royal Hawaiian Center." We went there immediately. I chose Satura Shortcake, and my friend chose New York Cheesecake. The owner of this shop is a Japanese, so cakes was not too sweet. It tasted very good. We ate them on the patio. There was good atmosphere.



There are many hotels because Waikiki is a main tourists area in Hawaii. We peeked to better-class hotels. This pink one is Royal Hawaiian Hotel. It was elegant hotel like a palace. If I had a chance (or big money), I would stay there. Someday...

185 words (total 2946 words)

0 件のコメント: