9/27/2009

September 2 - Feel Hawaii



This picture is scenely of surrounding of my house. There are plenty of big houses on top of this mountain. Hawaii Kai is called high-class residential district. I have no idea why they can buy such big house! The area where I had lived was very peaceful. Every morning, people who walk around with a dog said to me "Hi." When I had walked on this street, I always had felt happiness under blue sky and breeze. There were also pretty flowers such as Plumeria, Shower Tree and Hibiscus. I could see so many stars there in the night. I liked this street very much.

This day, I participated to hula of school activity. I had never danced hula. It was very difficult, but fun! Teacher of hula is called "Kumu Hula" in Hawaiian. I learned from famous kumu hula. All act of hula have meaning. I liked her expression when she explains it. The spirit of Hawaiian people got through to me. I think you can become gentle, calm feelings by dancing hula.

174 words (total 2589 words)

1 件のコメント:

Yuria さんのコメント...

Hello, Asami. Did you go to Hawaii? I want to go to Hawaii for home stay too. I like there, because there's sea and view is so beautiful, I think. I am thinking that I want to go there next summer vacation. Please call me, your Hawaii's memories when I meet you.