This day was holiday, so I went out with my friends who lived in Hawaii Kai. First, we had a lunch at "BUBBA SHRIMP" in Ala Moana Shopping Center. I ate shrimp for the second successive day! Coconut shrimp which is fried shrimp using coconuts instead of bread crumbs was very good. Next, we went to Ala Moana Beach. I like here better than Waikiki Beach. I can feel calm there because there are only few people and building. Waikiki Beach is cramped. There were wonderful clouds. Speed of movement of a cloud in Hawaii is very fast. Its shape changes instantly. I thought such transience is also beautiful. When I'm looking at scudding cloud, I feel enigmatic.

I bought a pretty doll in Don Quijote. A couple who is wearing attires for wedding is trying to kiss. The store clerk said to me, "Wow~~~, who married?" when I paid. I answered, "Nobody..." I'm going to give it to my grandmother.
161 words (total 3107 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿