11/10/2009

MY VAUNTY BUDDY

Yesterday, I helped the work of my friend, Akari. She is my buddy since high school. She is a manicurist and a manager of the nail salon DIAMOND co. She learned about manicure for a year at the nail academy after she finished high school. After that, she worked part-time at the dining bar for half a year. She worked in a blind effort day after day because she liked there. She had thought she wants to make good bar wholeheartedly. One day, she painted the nails of the wife of the president of the company that managed the bar. The president that felt her honest attitude toward the work proposed to her, "Why don't you manage the nail salon?" She hesitated what to do, but decided to undertake. When I heard that, I was deeply moved. That decision is very courageous for only 19-year-old girl. Then, she opened the nail salon in downtown on September. In the beginning she suffered from the human relationship and too much work. But she's now performing her job regally. I helped to make the flyer of her nail salon. I had been mortifying because I cannot help her when she had been suffering. So I was glad to be useful for her even a little. I really respect and be proud of her.

Nail Studio DIAMOND co.
1-11-15 Harusamedou building 4F, Shimotori, Kumamoto
TEL 096-355-0225
OPEN 11:00 am - 5:00 pm

238 words (total 7625 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

Your friend is so great to run a shop herself. It is respective.
I can guess that she work hard.
I hope she will succeed more.

Toshi