11/11/2009

COOL WEBSITES (rewrite)

If you want to see a movie, you would want to watch detail, review and trailer. You cannot want to watch boring movies. I often enjoy surfing websites about movies because I like movie actors and watching movies. There are always fresh and interesting information. Then, I’m going to compare 3 websites about movie, Yahoo! Movies, IMDb.com and MattTrailer.com.

You must have watched the world's most visited home page Yahoo!. It gives us a plenty of information. Yahoo! Movies is a meaty movie data site. For example, there are box office ranking, latest movie news, show times & tickets information, cast & credits information, trailers, reviews, photo galleries, links and so on. There are described about any movies very in detail. There might be no information you cannot get. The item I like is Holiday Movie Guide that turns every season. It describes a plot, good reasons and some other topics of some movies.

The Internet Movie Database (IMDb.com) is an online database about actors, movies, TV programs, TV personalities and video games. It gives us a lot of information as much as Yahoo! Movies. For example, there are box office ranking, latest news, show times information, cast & credits information, trailers, reviews, photo galleries, links, and so on. The item I like is cast overview because it is more particular than Yahoo! Movies'. When I want to know who plays what part, I can get cast data on IMDb.com. It gives us data about any supporting actors. It is very convenient to me because I make a point of actors when I choose a movie.

MattNetwork.com is that helps people to find things they are searching for. I recommend visit to MattTrailer.com when you want to watch the movie trailer. There are box office ranking, show times information, cast & credits information, trailers, clips, photo galleries, links and so on. You can watch the movie trailer also on Yahoo! Movies and IMDb.com, but those trailers are hard to see a little. MattTrailer.com doesn't have many data so much, but offers us large and high quality trailer.

All these websites are meaty. But each has more detailed information and an insufficient part. It might be a wise usage to use all these websites properly well.

These websites are very convenient and exciting to me. I might be not able to get so much information without internet. I came to be interested in outside of Japan because websites expanded my field of vision. I want more stimulation and want to know about the world. You also must feel want to fly out of this narrow world when you surf such English websites.
445 words (total 8070 words)

1 件のコメント:

Maiko さんのコメント...

Thank you for your nice information^^!! I gonna check it♪♪

Maiko