I watched this movie on flight. This is SF movie which restructured popular TV series of 1960s. I have never watched Star Trek on TV but I really wanted to see this movie. Because, I love Chris Pine who played young James T. Kirk! He is handsome and looks like Brad Pitt X) He was called "Post Brad Pitt." I think that's exactly. I have ever watched him on "Smokin' Aces (2006)", "Just My Luck (2006)", and "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004)." I had thought he was just cool before, but thought his acting was also just my type when I watched this Star Trek. A director J.J. Abrams also praises him. Actually I watched this movie twice on flight but it's secret.....
By the way, this movie was so fun. I hardly watch SF movies but this Star Trek was spectacular and interesting. I think that even the person who has never seen TV series like me can enjoy this movie. Anyway, I hope Chris Pine would flourish hereafter.DIRECTOR: J.J. Abrams
CAST: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Leonard Nimoy
180 words (total 7230 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿