11/25/2009

BR 2-08: Audrey Hepburn

Now there might be not actress like Audrey Hepburn. She had charming beauty other women didn't have. She said "My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses."

She was born in Brussels, Belgium in 1929. She had an exotic look that took over from her Irish-British father and Dutch mother. She also had a slight body that trained by ballet. She sprang into fame when she played the Princess on Roman Holiday. I have two favorite her movies. Audrey on Sabrina was so beautiful and charming. I also ached for Holly on Breakfast at Tiffany's. I used to hanker for Holly to have a French bread while looking at the Tiffany's show window. I have its poster on the wall in my room. Besides, I used to listen to Moon River Holly sang in the movie. I'm not age knowing her well, but I was enchanted by her. She will live in our mind forever.

Rice, C. (2000). Audrey Hepburn. Edinburgh: Pearson Eduation Limited.

178 words (total 10031 words)

1 件のコメント:

HUMBURGER さんのコメント...

She is really cute woman.
i like her movie.