HOW COOL. I'm so excited because I've seen Michael Jackson's movie, "THIS IS IT."June 25, 2009 ― Michael Jackson's London concert that became phantom because of his sudden death that sent shock waves throughout the world, "THIS IS IT." This is a music documentary that Kenny Ortega who served as a creative partner reproduces of the phantasmal concert based on the video that filmed the rehearsal for a long time done until just before MJ's death.
I thought wholeheartedly he had an amazing talent. I'm not his enthusiastic fan, but I got goose bumps watching the movie. I had been surprised at something he had wanted to express that he always had. In addition, he always had a heart filled with love. Though he was a king of pop, he never acted big, and was humble. I felt that people who had been making the concert with Michael had a great trust and respect for him. All back dancers said, "MJ is my dream, aim, and life." Michael, the producer, the director, dancers, the band, the lighting technician and all staffs who were making the concert were sooooo cool. Words can't describe my feelings. Anyway, I could feel their soul though this was a tape recording of the rehearsal. When you see this movie, you would be able to know true MJ.
220 words (total 9109 words)
1 件のコメント:
my friend said, "this movie is very good!" I think if I have a chance, i'll watch this movie...
Maiko
コメントを投稿