11/07/2009

I ♥ GREEN


How enjoyed our university festival? I was busy with dizzy frequency for a week. I had to do many things, so I couldn't sleep enough. But I had a good time with the friends of my club. We gathered plenty of plastic bottles and made two campsites as an exhibition. One of them was dirty and the other was clean. Our club appeals environment issue every year in this way. We sold original sandwiches as a rummage sale. It commanded a good sale. This one week, I realized that I like my club wholeheartedly. I was sad and lonely because Six-Men had to retire from the club. There was no superior of the woman in our club. Six-Men were funny, abnormal and never cool. But they were merry, gentle and supreme superiors. We made and gifted DVD and photo album for them. We all wept so much but promised that we're family forever. I love you brothers <3

157 words (total7387 words)

0 件のコメント: