I was happy when I found this book in the library! Cuz I love BRAD PITT sooooooooooo much <3 This book tells you his detailed biography and reality. I've loved him since I was sixteen years old. But there was much truth I had not known.When Brad Pitt was a high school student, he was popular among the girls. They loved him without any cloths lol. He already had a friendly smile, wonderful blue eyes, and a beautiful body. He was always thinking that he wants to do something in the bigger world. Then, he left his hometown and went to Hollywood by his car alone before he finishes the College. To become an actor. He had played only small roles of the TV program for a long time. In 1990, he won the role of the movie Thelma & Louise at last. It was a small role, but many people who saw this movie were enchanted to sexy Brad. Thereafter, he played on many movies and enchanted many people. I think he's not only handsome but also a wonderful actor. He has always challenged different roles. When he plays a crazy or dirty man, he shows his real ability. So I want you to see his movies more.
This book also speaks about his romance. He fell in love with some actress. He married with Jennifer Aniston in 2000 but they divorced 5 years later. Now his partner is Angelina Jolie. They have 6 children, but do you know they don't marry? They say they won't marry until all the people in the US come to be able to marry. Brad really love his children and must be good daddy. Now he is forty-five years old. I wish he were my daddy, or husband... Anyway, if you want to know about Brad Pitt, please ask me whatever lol.
Taylor, N. (2002). Brad Pitt. Edinburgh: Pearson Eduation Limited.
319 words (total 9853 words)
1 件のコメント:
Hi, Asami!
Brad Pitt is very famous actor in the world.
I like him very much!!
コメントを投稿