11/03/2009

COOL WEBSITES

If you want to see a movie, you would want to watch the detail and the trailer. I often enjoy the websites about movies because I like movie actors and watching movies. There are always fresh and interesting information. Then, I'm going to compare 3 websites about movie.

Yahoo! movies is a movie information site of Yahoo!. You can get most information about movie by it. For example, it are box office ranking, latest news, show times & tickets, cast & credits, trailers, reviews, photo galleries links and so on. These are described very in detail. There might be no information you cannot get. The item I like is Holiday Movie Guide which turns every season. It describes a plot, good reasons and some other topics.

IMDb.com (The Internet Movie Database) gives us a lot of information as much as Yahoo! movies. For example, it are box office ranking, latest news, show times, cast & credits, trailers, reviews, photo galleries, links, and so on. The item I like is cast overview because it is more particular than Yahoo! movie's. When I want to know who plays what part, I can get cast data on IMDb.com. It gives us data about any supporting actors. It is very convenient to me because I make a point of actors when I choose a movie.

I recommend visit to MattTrailer.com when you want to watch the movie trailer. There are box office ranking, show times, cast & credits, trailers, clips, photo galleries, links and so on. You can watch the movie trailer also on Yahoo! movies and IMDb.com, but those trailers are hard to see a little. MattTrailer.com doesn't have many data so much, but offers us large and high quality trailer.

I love an entertainment of the U.S. very much, so those websites are very convenient and exciting to me. I might be not able to get so much information without internet. I came to be interested in outside of Japan because websites expanded my field of vision. I want more stimulation and want to know about the world. I always feel want to fly out of Japan when I surf English websites. Someone, take me out of here!

367 words (total 7050 words)

0 件のコメント: