6/01/2009

BR 1-05: The Three Robbers

There were the three robberes wearing the black hat and the black mantle. They give everyone a shudder. Their weapons for menacing are a trumpet gun, a pepper gun and a red big ax. One night, they attacked the coach. There was an orphan girl named Tiffany in there. They brought back her to their castle. She asked them that "How will you use these?" when she saw the stolen goldmine. They had thought nothing. Then, they assembled orphan children a lot. The three robberes bought a fantastic castle for children. Children grew quickly and got married one after another. They built a house around the castle and made a village. And, they built three tall towers that look alike the three robberes. For never forget them...

When I was a child, I have read this book. I liked it very much. I have read it again with a sweet sense of deja vu. I thought a picture story book is so lovely.

163 words (total 5272 words)

0 件のコメント: