6/17/2009

I cannot eat any more!

Today I had a good time with Hanako, Lika and Maki. First, Hanako and Rika and I ate many dishes and talked many things at Kuronekoya. We had been not able to stop eating and talking. We talked about love, friends, club and the others. Hanako and Rika said that they like cute and slight guy. But I like manly and hunky guy better than such guy. Hanako and Rika's type was same but they said that they cannot figure out my type. Isn't there anyone who figure out my type!?

Then, we met Maki, and went into Cafe de RAM. We talked again eating a parfait. This cafe's parfaits were cute and yummy. Hanako and I ate mango parfait. Maki ate fruits and chocolate parfait. And Rika ate cheesecake and caramel parfait. I really want to go there again. I thought today was the day for talking and getting fat. But I was glad that could talk with them a lot.

On my way home, my bicycle's back tire has gone flat. I went home pedaling it bumpity-bumpity :-<

179 words (total 7256 words)

1 件のコメント:

rika さんのコメント...

I was very excited yesterday!!
Let's play again saomeday.