6/08/2009

BLUE CRUSH (2002)

North Shore of Oahu in Hawaii is a holy place for surfers. Anne Marie Chadwick who had been called genius surfer since child was practicing hard to win the championship in the contest "Pipeline Masters" of the highest peak in the world. She fears the wave because she was in the accident while surfing before. Then, she falls in love with the football player Matt who got to know at work, and becomes crazy about him. Meanwhile, she begins losing passion to surfing…

Naturally, highlight of this movie is the scenes of surfing. That power is unsayable. I have not surfed. But I got excited by the big waves and dynamic surfing of this movie. If I see that wave in person, I might be scared. I want to see it with my own eyes. Kate Bosworth playing Ann Marie is healthy and cute. She had associated with Orlando Bloom in the past. I had thought they are nice-looking couple. Unfortunately they broke up. Incidentally, Kate has "Odd Eye." It means the colors of a right and left iris are different eyes. It is common among dogs and cats. I think her eyes are beautiful. Well, let's get back to talking about the movie. The scenes of surfing are so wonderful, but we can also see loco girls' lifestyle. "Loco" means local people in Hawaii. Ann Marie and her friends work at the local hotel as maids. In this movie, their job is not good. But I like the mood of hotel. I am not good at service so I want to work at the hotel as a maid. And, I'm not good at playing sports, but I want to try surfing. Please watch this movie. This is perfect movie for summer. The beauties of blue sky and blue sea are just amazing!

DIRECTOR: John Stockwell
CAST: Kate Bosworth, Matthew Davis, Michelle Rodriguez

318 words (total 6374 words)

CHECK TRAILER HERE.

0 件のコメント: