So many cats are in the house. The boy and the girl shout, “Scat, cats!” Some cats trip the boy feet and others claw the chair. The boy and the girl constantly shout, "No! No! No!" But when cats don’t come, the boy and the girl miss them. And when cats come again, the boy and the girl cherish them. Then cats become nice cats.Do you like cats? I like cats very much. If the boy and the girl dislike cats, cats do things they dislike. But if they like cats, cats don't do so. I recalled the thing that I learned in introduction to English literature. I studied about George Bernard Shaw’s "Pygmalion" in that class. It is that if teachers expect students, students meet teachers' expectation. This is called “Pygmalion effect.” I thought this is also true of this story.
143 words (total 7855 words)
1 件のコメント:
Hello Asami.
I like cats.
I think cats are so smart animal.
Toshi
コメントを投稿