6/17/2009

LILO & STITCH (2007)

In Kauai, Hawaii, Lilo 5 years old who lost her parents when she was little lives with her older sister Nani 19 years old. Lilo cannot blend right in with the other children, listens to songs of Elvis Presley every day alone. Nani decides to keep a pet for Lilo. But the dog Lilo found was strange "puppy" that doesn't look like dog. She likes it very much, and she names it "Stitch." But Stitch is ferocious, and makes trouble frequently. Even so, Lilo keeps being together with Stitch as ohana...

I really like this story. I like the word in this movie “Ohana means family.” we can feel aloha spirit from this movie. I love Hawaii more every time I watch this. Lilo and Nani often quarrel, but truly, they think existence each other is precious above all things. I was made to notice importance of family. They tell us that being able to be with family is happy. And existence of Stitch emphasizes that more. I think Hawaii is the island which is hearty and tender. This is an animated cartoon, but it is very touching story. I think that adults and kids should watch this.

198 words (total 7077 words)

0 件のコメント: