6/05/2009

My Favorite Singer SHONTELLE

The new singer Shontelle, 23, is one of my favorite singers now. She is from same Barbados as Rihanna. Shontelle's singing is like Rihanna a bit, but softer than her. I like "T-SHIRT" most in her songs. This is very refreshing and bitter-sweet love song. The girl in this song broke up with her boyfriend. She has an appointment with her friends, but she doesn't feel like going out. She doesn't even feel like dressing up. So she involuntarily wears his T-shirt. I also recommend this song’s remix version featuring The Dream. Her second single "BATTLE CRY" was included to the compilation album for President Obama. This song appeals to people, "Let's sing verses of battle." It gives me courage. In addition, I like "STUCK WITH EACH OTHER featuring Akon." She sang girl's mind "I want to stick with you like glue whatever happens." I hope you listen to songs of Shontelle.



152 words (total 5763 words)

0 件のコメント: