Do you watch TV lately? I don't watch lately. But I liked watching drama on TV when I was a kid. I recalled the drama which I liked very much, I watched it again. Do you know the Japanese drama “to Heart” in ‘99?It’s a love story of Toko Miura (Kyoko Fukada) and Yuji Tokieda (Tsuyoshi Domoto). Toko, age 18, works part-time in the crape shop in the rooftop at the department store. She doesn't have a dream and an absorbed thing. But she meets Yuji training in the park seriously, and she falls in love. He aims to become a pro boxer, and commutes to the boxing gym and works part-time at the flower shop. Toko that got to love him watches his debut match, but he loses. Toko says to Yuji feeling down, "Love is power!"
She approaches him hard, but he does the unrequited love to the owner of the flower shop. She is disturbed by some people, but she never gives up. I like Toko chasing Yuji eagerly. She cheers his dream like herself. He couldn’t love her, but he gets meaning of "Love is power" little by little. Yuji's stance to his dream makes my heart ache*** I wish there is a boy like him (^^;) And, Toko is very very lovely girl. I am cheered by her. She says "I feel alive only when I'm with Tokieda Yuji." Her single-minded heart for him is so pretty. I like all of this drama! I recommend you to watch it.255 words (total 2895 words)
1 件のコメント:
Hello Asami!
I like drama too. But recently I don't watch TV dramas much.
When I was in Papua New Guinea, I got some old TV dramas data, and I watched them when I was free.
Toshi
コメントを投稿