5/13/2009

I ♥ MIMI

I talk about my favorite music. I really love Mariah Carey. She has 5 octave vocal ranges. Her beautiful singing voice sounds in people's heart. Her high singing voice is wonderful, and her soft singing voice is also wonderful. And she is good at expressing herself on singing.

Do you know Mariah’s representative song "HERO"? In this song, she says, "Believe the hero who is in your mind." I think her powerful singing is sure to move your heart. And, please listen to "WHENEVER YOU CALL" on YouTube. I was moved by her skill as a singer again when I listened to it.

Mariah's recent songs tend to R&B and HIP-HOP. I also love it. Her latest album "E=MC²" is in my iPod. I listen to it many times repeatedly. I like “LAST KISS” and “BYE BYE.” In other songs, I like "MY LOVE featuring The Dream." Mariah's voice and The Dream's voice match very much. You should listen to her songs absolutely!

163 words (total 1717 words)

0 件のコメント: