5/15/2009

BR 1-01: The Big Boasting Battle

One day, Horace the lion and Sylvester the snake begin boasting themselves each other because of a small thing. Horace says, "Lions are strong than snakes." Then Sylvester says, "Snakes are intelligent than lions." So, they long boast each other. At least, they compete for deciding be able to run fast. But they make the goal previous and fall to the hole. They are not found the way to escape no matter how it thinks. But Horace hits on a good idea through Sylvester's saying. It was an idea that made the best use of each merit. Like this, they escape safely by cooperating. Finally, they admitted excellence each other.

I think it is good moral for not only children but also grown-ups. No one can live alone, so it is very important to admit others and to cooperate. If I become mother in the future, I would read my kid this book.

153 words (total 1870 words)

0 件のコメント: