Do you know of Brad Pitt? I think almost everybody know. Have you seen his movie? Actually, I love love Brad Pitt very much. I have seen 19 movies of him since I got to be crazy about him. Today let me talk about his movies :)
His movie which I watched for the first time is "MR.&MRS. SMITH." Since then, I became interested in him, and I had watched his movies one after another. The more I watch, the more I love him. My most favorite character he played is Achilles in "TROY (2004)." I think he fits Achilles' character like a maverick well. His toned up body is so cool X) I like the best a scene which Achilles cries. Actually he is sentimental person though he seems like a maverick. I like a scene which he parts from his sweetheart just before he dies. It is sorrowful and painful…Next my favorite character he played is Rory in "THE DEVIL’S OWN (1997)." He is an Irish good young man, but his true personality is a vengeful devil. His father was killed when he was a kid. Then, he becomes a terrorist, he infiltrates New York. He stays at home of Tom (Harrison Ford) who is a veteran police officer. Tom doesn't know Rory's true identity. But Tom gets noticing little by little, and he tries saving Rory by arresting him… It is very sorrowful story. But Brad is so young and fresh! I can't resist his smile***
"SEVEN YEARS IN TIBET (1997)" is a nonfiction movie. Brad plays Heinrich Harrer who was an Austrian mountaineer. He was very haughty man. He leaves his pregnant wife behind, he goes for Himalaya. In India, he is taken prisoner of British force because of 2nd World War. But he breaks out from there, and gets at Tibet. That country was so peaceful, and the people really loved peace. Heinrich is liked by the 14th Dalai Lama who is 14 years old. The Dalai Lama asks Heinrich to make a movie theater. And he asks Heinrich to talk him varied things every now and then. Heinrich wheels his personality through coming in contact with the 14th Dalai Lama. This is a touching movie depicting friendship of Heinrich and the 14th Dalai Lama. I thought Tibet is so beautiful place.
I also like Jerry in "THE MEXICAN (2001)." Jerry is a courier of gang organization. He is ordered to bring the traditional gun named "The Mexican" from Mexico, he goes there. But he encounters a lot of trouble. Jerry is foolish and undependable. I think it is a rare character for Brad. And Sam who is Jerry's girlfriend is Julia Roberts. She is very independent and hysterical. I can't like her!"INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE (1994)" is the vampire movie. I think it is grotesque! The leading character is Lestat Tom Cruise plays. But this movie is talked about by the angle of Louis whom Brad plays. Lestat, a vampire, is interested in Louis who has sunk into despair by having lost wife and daughter. He gives Louis choices "Die alone or live with me", and Louis chooses to live as a vampire. Louis couldn't do away with the mind of human… At that time, Brad was age 31, and he was beautiful. But this movie is scary to me (^^;)
He plays Joe who is an angel of death in "MEET JOE BLACK (1997)." Joe calls for Bill (Anthony Hopkins) from hereafter. He incidentally enjoys human's world by making Bill a guide. He stays Bill's house for some time. He experiences human's life and love for the first time there. He falls in love with Susan who is Bill’s daughter. Of course, Susan doesn’t know that he is an angel of death. But the day when he must take out Bill is coming soon... Brad plays Joe's curious charm excellently. If it is an angel of death like him, I might like it.Last, I like "THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON (2008)." I had been looking forward to release of this movie for about one year. Benjamin whom Brad plays was born with 80 years old appearance. And he becomes young whenever aging. This is a fiction movie depicting the appearance of Benjamin who meets diverse people in the curious life. Crossing love of Benjamin and Daisy (Cate Blanchett) is very sad. But I like the best this story in Brad's movies.
I still don't know an actor who is more attractive than he. Recently, he is famous in the partner of Angelina Jolie. But he is a supreme actor. He can play any role from a dirty character to a comical one. I want more people to see his movies. He has not been Oscar winner yet. So I want him to win someday. I think he can do!
811 words (total 4651 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿