5/19/2009

I ♥ HAWAII

I talk about when I went to Hawaii where I love ♥ I went there with my mom in March 2008. I wanted to go there for a long time, so I was excited very much.

We stayed at in Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in downtown. I like that hotel, because it was good mood. One day, the bride and groom were dancing at the lobby slowly. BGM was "Can't Help Falling in Love." That sight was so romantic, I was enchanted.

First day, we strolled downtown. There is Waikiki Beach along Kalakaua Avenue. The local people were playing chess in the seaside. It was a very gracious sight. There were many many interesting stores. I was surprised that signals for pedestrians are very quick to switch. It switches from blue to red in about 5 seconds. We had a lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. The waitress was very friendly, she wrote “ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA” in Japanese on receipt.

Next day, we went to Sea Life Park by Waikiki Trolley. That is where "50 First Kiss" was filmed. People can enjoy playing with dolphins and watching the show. I liked sea lion's show and they were so cute. Next, we went to Ala Moana Shopping Center. That is large shopping mall, and we were exhausted.

Third day, we strolled downtown again. We had a lunch at Roy’s in Waikiki Beach Walk. I ate a pancake at terrace, it was very very very yummy (*^^*)! And we bought souvenirs. In the evening, we had a dinner at Alantino. Next morning, we got up early, and walked on Waikiki beach. And finally, we returned to Japan. Beach, breeze, nature, and people of Hawaii, were tender, merry, and beautiful.

My first Hawaii trip was so exciting. I want to go there again very much. If I go next time, I have many places where I want to go. I will try to eat Acai Bowl (acai berry, bananas, strawberries, granola, and honey), Masalada (Portuguese fried donuts), Huli Huli Chicken and Garlic Shrimp. I also want to take a photo a lot more, because I love camera. And I want to challenge hula, Lei making, ukulele, and snorkeling. For that reason, I always read the guide books of Hawaii. Let's go to Hawaii with me (^^)/


388 words (total 3284 words)

0 件のコメント: