5/15/2009

50 FIRST DATES (2004)

I introduce my most favorite movie. This movie is the romantic comedy at Hawaii.

A veterinarian Henry meets a charming woman at the cafe in the morning. Her name is Lucy. He fall in love with her. But when he met her next morning, she doesn't remember him. Actually, Lucy has a defects of memory that "cannot remember things of yesterday" because of the traffic accident of one year ago. Still Henry doesn't give up, he makes her fall in love day after day...

I saw this movie 10 times or more. I came to love Hawaii after having seen it. I moved by Henry's sincere love for Lucy. I came to like Adam Sandler who plays Henry. He isn't known in Japan well, but he is a popular comedian in the U.S. Of course I also love Drew Barrymore who plays Lucy. She is so pretty with a smile all the time in this movie. Lucy is happy though she is sick. She is loved by Henry, her family, and the others. This movie is refreshing and tender love story. It match atmosphere of Hawaii. You should watch this movie. I have a DVD, so if you want to borrow, let me know :)

DIRECTOR: Peter Segal
CAST: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Rob Schneider

215 words (total 2247 words)

0 件のコメント: