5/17/2009

THE CURE (1995)

11 years old Dexter who has AIDS and his next door neighbor Eric become best friends. Dexter was lonely before. Eric was also lonely. He looks for the cure for Dexter's illness hard. For example, they try eating various chocolate-bars, and they decoct various grasses and try drinking… But none goes well. One day, they find the article that the doctor found the cure for AIDS in New Orleans. Then they go on a journey to there to get the cure...

This is a movie over which I cried most. Eric believed that he can find the cure, so he looked for it with all his might. I filled with emotion by his pure mind. His sayings encourage Dex, and I feel as if my heart is washed clean. And Dex's mother loved Dex and also cherished Eric. I thought her acting is wonderful. I couldn't stop my tears when I see her acting of the last. I recall that scene, I shed tears. Their pure heart gives me love and courage. I think I could come across great masterpiece. You will not be able to watch it without tears maybe. I want all people to see watch movie.

DIRECTOR: Peter Horton
CAST: Brad Renfro, Joseph Mazzello, Annabella Sciorra

209 words (total 2641 words)

0 件のコメント: