I have some favorite places. First, I’m going to talk about the library of my high school. When I was a high school student, I often spended there during a recess. It wasn’t for read a book, and it was for meet with a librarian. She was very popular among students because she was companionable. I also liked her very much and I felt comfortable there. I went to meet her there with my friends after I graduated. I want to assemble there and talk with them again.
A country I love the most is Hawaii. I like warm weather and don’t like cold weather. In brief, I love the sun, blue sky, clear seas, breeze, tropical flowers, palm trees and nice people in Hawaii. I was enchanted there when I went for the first time. I want to by all means live there someday.
One of Japanese cultures I like is kotatsu. Do you have a kotatsu? I have it in the living room in my house. I always warm myself at the kotatsu all the winter. When I was little, I sometimes got in it like a cat. Now I cannot it, but kotatsu is the one of my favorite places. I want to familiarize it to all over the world.
I sometimes walk on Shirakawa dry riverbed near my house. There are some people angling or walking with a dog. I like to walk watching them, the sky and the stream. I can get peaceful feeling there.
I love watching movies on DVD. I also like a movie theater very much, but I rarely go there because movie fee in Japan is too expensive. So, I like the rental video shop. Strange as it may sound, I can enjoy just by looking at the title of a lot of DVDs.
I often go to the cafe and have a lunch there. I really like to spend relaxing there. My favorite cafe is Saint Marc cafe. I especially like sitting on a soft fluffy chair in the back. I always feel comfortable there. However, I don't know other fashionable cafes in Kumamoto so much. Let me know if you know where it is.
368 words (total 5817 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿