

In the morning, I finicked in Waikiki with my friend. We had a brunch at Roy's in Waikiki Beach Walk. I took a picture of the scene I saw from the classroom. I love fair skies. I feel happiness when I look at the bright blue sky. What a beautiful planet the earth is! Hawaii is a great island to make me think so.
.jpg)

I had some favorite stores there. The one is self service frozen yogurt store named "Tutti Frutti" near my school. First, choose the cup of your favorite size. Next, put some flavors of frozen yogurt as much as you like into the cup. Third, put some fruits, nuts, chocolates and cookies as a topping as much as you like onto the flavors. Fourth, measure it and pay. Finally, just eat! One more merit of this shop is to be able to taste flavors of frozen yogurt. The staff gives you a mini cup if you ask. You can taste flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, green tea and some fruits as much as you like. My favorite way of eating is first put chocolate flavor and a lot of strawberries topping into the cup. Next put original yogurt flavor. And put a lot of strawberries and raspberries topping again. In addition, put nuts and chocolate cookies onto it. Try it if you have a chance you go to the US. The another I liked is a store of mix fruit smoothies, "Jamba Juice." They make a smoothie by mixing fresh fruits when we order. I liked "Berry Fulfilling" which used lower calorie dairy base, mixed berry juice blend, frozen strawberries, frozen red raspberries, frozen blueberries and so on. It is low caloriemenu named "Jamba Light." It's just a drink for fruits lovers like me. I wanna drink it right now!

I had used The Bus for transfer everyday. You can go around Oahu by The Bus for only $2. If you want to take off the bus, pull the rope on the window. The transfer is free once if you get the transfer ticket from the driver. I bought a bus pass which is unlimited ride for a month for $50. It was very useful but rarely come on time. I had to arrive at the bus stop about 15 minutes before on time. In addition, some drivers don't make the announcement about next stop. Some Japanese might be surprised a little to that. Though, I loved to look out a window in a bus as the scenery goes by. I never got boring even if I see every day. I looooove there!
433 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿