

I went to Waikiki with my friend also today. We ate an ice cream at Cold Stone. I chose strawberry yogurt ice cream with oreo. It was tasty but I liked Tutti Frutti's better...
This day was my last class in Global Village Hawaii. Unfortunately, Rochell who was my teacher wasn't there because of a business trip. I was sad because I couldn't take a picture with her. However, I took a picture with my classmates after the class finished. The 3 weeks had passed too fast so I got lonely. I want more time! I don't wanna leave! But... I saw big rainbow from the window in the classroom. That moment, I felt happy.
I got on the bus to home at about 6:00 pm. When I had passed Waikiki Beach, I saw the sunset. I thought today was so good day.
141 words
1 件のコメント:
Hello Asami.
How was 3 weeks in Hawaii? Did you enjoy?
I guess these 3 weeks is very important time for you.
Toshi
コメントを投稿