



Today is the day I was looking forward very much. Because I can go to Kailua! I met my friends at Ala Moana Shopping Center at 8:00 am, and we got on number 57 bus. We could ride the bus as many times as we like because we had the bus pass. Kailua is in east side of Oahu. We could ride the bus as many times as we like because we had the bus pass. It was very convenient. If you have a chance to stay for long in Honolulu, you should buy the bus pass. We arrived in Kailua, and first we went to the restaurant named "Boots & Kimo's." I wanted to go there for a long time. Specialty of there is Macadamia Nuts Sauce Pancake. It was very very very delicious. We also ordered an omelet. It tasted very good too. I also liked an atmosphere of this restaurant. The staff was singing to the background music.




We left the restaurant and walked to Kailua Beach. What we saw there were so beautiful white beach and sea shining with emerald. We played in the sea, and we tried sleep on the beach... Then, I heard the voice I know. When I lifted my head, there was Mr. Maeda. He came there with his wife and friends. One of his friends was a priest from Nara prefecture who has a temple in Hawaii. The others were Japanese girls who is University students. They came to Hawaii for the trip, and met Mr. and Mrs. Maeda one day ago. They came there by the priest's car. The priest took us to Lani Kai beach by his car. I really wanted to went there. You can go there through the footpath between residential zones. In Hawaii language, "Lani" means "heaven", and "Kai" means "sea." There was just the sea in the heaven.




We said see you again to Mr. and Mrs. Maeda and their friends, and we went to "Crapes No Ka 'Oi" to eat the tasty crape. This cafe had a good atmosphere and the staff was also singing. We met a lovely sister there. When I asked, "What's your name?" to the girl, she answered, "My name is Princess." In addition, we met an Irish man named Don. He lives in Kailua and is our friend's friend. He was an English teacher in Japan before. And that, he paid our bill without saying anything. We said see you to him, and left there. We met the kids who sell lemonade when we were walking to the bus stop. We fell for their cuteness and bought the lemonade. It was really fun day. I want to go to Kailua and Lani Kai again. I appreciate for meeting wonderful people.
461 words (total 4448 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿