Don't you have an experience that saw a dog during class when you were an elementary school kid or a junior high school student? I remember that I got excited then though I didn't know why.The girl met the dog on her way to school in the morning. The dog had no name tag so she decided to call him "Mystery." She tried to say good bye to him but he followed her to school. The teacher tries to catch and run him but Mystery runs away fast. The children also run after Mystery and the teacher around the school...
I liked looking at the outside of window during class because class was usually boring. I sometimes saw a dog in exercise area when I was an elementary school student. From where did he come? Is he stray dog? Wouldn't he come into the school building? I think it was a fun moment because I had been thinking of such a thing.
Strong, J. (2000). Dog in School. Edinburgh: PEARSON EDUCATION LIMITED.
172 words (total 6535 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿