8/08/2009

TAMANA

If you want to enjoy summer thoroughly, you should go to the fireworks event.

I went to Hanako's house in Tamana with Maki, Chihiro and Yumi on August 7. The purpose of our going to Tamana was to go to the fireworks event. It was very hot, but fine day. We didn't wear a yukata (Japanese summer kimono) because it is very hot and messy. Only Hanako wore it because she were going to go to the fireworks event with her boyfriend. Maki, Chihiro, Yumi and I got the best possible position for to see fireworks. Then, we were able to see it in just under. I was impressed by the beauty of fireworks very much also this year though I have seen fireworks there every year. I recorded a video of finale of fireworks with my digital camera, so you can see it in the video above. Maki and I put out at Hanako's house after the fireworks event had finished. Hanako and her family were very kind to us. I really appreciate to them. I enjoyed very much. However, I was sorry that Rika could not come there because of the part-time job. I think that she got tired so much because of the part-time job on that day. I wish all of "THAT'S SAKAMOTO" can gather next.

220 words (total 1481 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

Wow! It is so nice.
I watched your video. You recorded very well.
Fireworks are always beautiful. Do you think so?

Toshi