8/11/2009

NATURA

I got new camera today. It is the camera named NATURA NS (FUJIFILM) which I had wanted for a long time. This is not a digital camera but a film camera. I like film cameras better than digital cameras because the photo taking by the film camera has an interesting flavor. This NATURA can take a photo beautifully and naturally without the flash. Do you always print out photos taking by the digital camera? We can confirm the photograph on the liquid crystal screen of the digital camera, so, it is not necessary to print out purposely. For film cameras, we cannot confirm the photo immediately, but thrills and spills continue until developing the film. Though digital cameras are in widespread use, you should try taking a photo with the film camera once at least because it is so fun.

http://fujifilm.jp/natura/

140 words (total 1812 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

I understand you like steal camera more than digital camera. Some people who likes camera says like this.
I guess you are good photographer.

Toshi