8/03/2009

THAT'S★SAKAMOTO

August 2 was the day that I was looking forward for a long time. Yes, it's the day that I go to the beach with my friends!

Hanako, Maki, Rika and I went on a drive to Shiratsuruhama beach in Amakusa. The driver was Hanako, and she's very good driver. We lost our way a little but we enjoyed that too. We had been talking listening to summer music during car travel. We laughed a lot. I thought to laugh is very good thing. When we arrived in the beach, our excitement was max. We had expected that there are a lot of people because that day was Sunday. However, people were not many than expected, and that was good for us. Seawater there was clear than other sea, so we were satisfaction. We were watching people while floating in the sea. It was very interesting and comfortable. We left there after we enjoyed swimming and photo shoot. We stopped off at Amakusa-mura on the way. We ate a soft serve ice cream or a float. In addition, we decided to let's eat the supper somewhere. We had been driving searching for the supper. We eventually had the supper in the shopping mall. I ate kama-meshi, and it was delicious and inexpensive. We became full and went home.

We saw Mr. Tomei and his family in the shopping mall. His daughters are very cute! Mr. Tomei said to us "start to write your blog." Then, I'm writing this now. This mini travel was haphazard but fulfilling. It became a cherished memory. I really like “THAT’S★SAKAMOTO” members. I took the beach a single-lens reflex camera. Then, if I develop films, I would post it on my blog!

286 words (total 1036 words)

2 件のコメント:

rika さんのコメント...

Yeah!!! We are That's SAKAMOTO. I love you very much!!! Let's meet Takoyaki Party!!!

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

I can guess you really enjoy a day in the sea.
Shiratusruhama is the best in Kumamoto.

Toshi