I introduce Japanese animated cartoon I like. It’s “Urusei Yatsura” in the 80’s. I think that most Japanese know it. This is the love comedy of Ataru and Lum. Ataru, 17, is a womanizing man and Lum is a visitor from space. Lum loves Ataru with all her heart, but he always runs away from her. All other boys yearn for Lum because she is so cute and has a nice body. Ataru says that he dislike her unordinary character. Actually, he loves her. I like the scene that he sometimes shows such attitude to her. This is very good story with laughter and tears.All characters of "Urusei Yatsura" have a very distinctive personality. I have many favorite characters. Naturally, I like Ataru and Lum the most, but side characters are also so cool. Ten-chan is Lum's little cousin and he lives with Ataru and Lum. He always fights with Ataru but likes Lum very much. He is so cute boy. Shinobu who has enormous strength, Shutaro who is a son of Mendo zaibatsu, Megane who is a boss of Lum's followers, and Ryunosuke who is a girl are classmates of Ataru and Lum. They always get involved in troubles that Ataru and Lum cause. It's so fun. I think that this animated cartoon has fun recent ones don't have. It's ridiculous but enjoyable.
225 words (total 1261 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿