8/28/2009

Recent Favorites

These videos are my recent favorite songs. The first one is "Beautiful" by Akon featuring Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall. This song is up-tempo tune, and it makes me become upbeat. I like Colby singing "I never wanna see you cry cry cry, and I never wanna tell a lie lie lie." Next one is "Sunshine" by Phyllisia Ross featuring Ne-Yo. This is very soft and sweet tune. I don't like Ne-Yo so much but I like this song very much. I want to listen to it over and over again. Please check the videos above.

96 words (total 1908 words)

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

I listened two of songs.
I like "Beautiful" more than "Sunshine".
The voice is impressive and easy to listen for me.

Toshi

Maiko さんのコメント...

Hi,Asami
I also listened two songs^^
I like both of them, but I like Beatuiful much better than Sunshine!

Thanks for your information!

Maiko