http://www.thetimetravelerswifemovie.com/
This movie title is "THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE." The original is Audrey Niffenegger's first novel. It is a bittersweet SF love story. I have read this book so I'm really looking forward to this movie. It will be released in the United States on August 14.
The hero Henry has uncontrollable time travel ability. When he is 36 years old, he meets the heroine Clare age 6. It was the first meeting of them. However, for Clare, Henry at that time was the man who had come from the future. She comes to look forward to Henry's coming though she was surprised at first. Since then, they spend long time together beyond the time-space. At last, they meet in "now" when Henry is 28 years old and Clare is 20 years old. Henry's time travel ability is a kind of illness. Even though Henry and Clare face many difficulties, they nurture love.
To be honest, I had felt painful when I had read this book. It is because problem of befalling to Henry and Clare is too cruel. However, I was impressed by the depth of their love. When I watched this trailer, it seemed to re-create of the mood of the original faithfully. In addition, I was glad of Rachel McAdams playing Clare. I really like her. I think she is perfect for Clare who has an inner fortitude. I have ever watched movies of Rachel of "HOT CHICK", "MEAN GIRLS", "THE NOTE BOOK", "RED EYE" and so on. She is so wonderful actress. I recommend you watch her movies. I also recommend you read or watch "THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE." Release in Japan of this movie is undecided, but would release surely though it is just my expecting.
291 words (total 1772 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿