Hello. My name is Asami. I was named this name by my older sister. I like this name. I’m studying English at the University. I want to speak with everyone though my English is unskilled. I’m very fond of Hollywood movies and U.S. music. I’m looking forward to going to the U.S. and feeling different culture directly.
The person whom I respect is my mother. She is cheerful and tender anytime. She accepts me whatever happens and trusts me. I want to become a generous mother like her some day.
Recently, I’m interested about world peace. I saw a TV program of about 9/11. Since then, I began to think "What is peace?” and “What is something I can do?” We who live in wealthy countries should do something for poor people. However, I cannot find something I can do no matter how I think. I don’t have a concrete future dream yet. But I want to do something for the world, the country or someone. I will go to the U.S. next summer and I want to find that something through feeling a different culture. I hope then you will tell me what you think and anything you know.
I’m not good at English but I want to speak English well. I want to go to various countries all over the world if I become a good English speaker. I want to feel the culture, the spirit and the mind that are outside Japan. I think that I can also notice goodness of my country at the same time.
260 words (total 260 words)
2 件のコメント:
I also want to go to many countries. Where do you want to go?
I want to refer your blogg. And I want to see your sister .
コメントを投稿