It is the youth drama by which the woman who aims to become dancer conflicts between dream and reality. Honey teach dance to the children at the local community center, and works at the record shop in the daytime, and works as a bartender at night. Later, she succeeds as a choreographer of music video. But in exchange for it, she loses times which spend with her friend and the children, and she loses control of herself…I like Jessica Alba who plays Honey. She has a cute smile. And the children in this movie are also very sweet. Besides, their dance is so cool. All characters are very attractive. Honey, the children who love dance, and people who support them are very lustrous people. I always get power to face my dream from this movie. When you feel down, you should see it.
DIRECTOR: Bille Woodruff
CAST: Jessica Alba, Lil' Romeo, Mekhi Phifer
154 words (total 982 words)
2 件のコメント:
I like Jessica Alba too. She is very fassionable. I like Mischa Barton. Do you like her?
nyan-chu!!!
コメントを投稿