"The Children of Noisy Village" is my favorite movie that I have seen since I was a baby. "Noisy Village" in Sweden has only three houses. This movie describes the summer vacation of six children who live there. It is very usual, but I like that. The scenery of country is very beautiful, and I can become tender by seeing children who play innocently. Everybody must be able to return to child's heart.
Characters are three siblings Lasse, Bosse and Lisa, the siblings Anna and Britta, and Olle who has a little sister. Lisa said, "I will marry Olle. Britta will marry Lasse, and Anna will marry Bosse. And we will be able to be here forever!" I think that's very lovely idea.
Besides, I like the scene where Lisa and Anna do an errand for three families. They recall that they forgot to buy over and over again on return road. Whenever they go back to the shop, they get a caramel from the shopkeeper. But they come to refrain gradually. It's so cute.
Thus, there are only ordinary episodes. I am always soothed by this movie.
188 words (total 448 words)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿