I talk about the one of my favorite Hollywood stars today. The name is Drew Barrymore. When she was seven, she appeared at Steven Spielberg's "E.T. THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL." And she sprang into fame by "CHARLIE’S ANGELS" in 2000. My favorites in her movies are "THE WEDDING SINGER", "EVER AFTER", "50 FIRST DATES" and "MUSIC AND LYRICS."She is not particularly beautiful. And she doesn't have a good figure particularly. But I like her pretty smile and frank character. I saw the documentary movie "MY DATE WITH DREW." In this documentary, a general man who longs for Drew Barrymore makes every effort to date her. Usual who appeared in this movie was very friendly and pretty woman. When Drew appeared in this movie, she was very friendly and pretty woman. I came to like her more. Her movies are so fantastic.
140 words (total 828 words)
2 件のコメント:
ohayo! moothan kakisugi☆
today is p-ya day!!
Good morning Asami!! I have first time to watch your log today. Your blog is veri cool and cute! Very good. I dint't know Drew Barrymoreso if I have chance, I want to watch her movie.....:)
コメントを投稿