7/15/2009

My Love

Have you listened to The Dream's song "My Love"? Click and listen to upper YouTube if you have never. No, even if you have listened, click. I like this song so much. The Dream sang with Mariah Carey who I love. The Dream has rugged looks but his singing voice is so sweet, and Mariah's whispery singing voice is also beautiful. Their voices match very much. The Dream is R&B singer-songwriter and a music producer. He ever offered songs to Rihanna, Nivea, J Holiday, Mary J. Blige, Janet Jackson, Mya, Chris Brown, and so on. I think he has great talent. I like soothing melodies he creates. So he is the one of my favorite singer.

116 words (total 10068words)

2 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

I listend "My Love".
Yes, it is nice song.
I like it.

Toshi

Maiko さんのコメント...

Hi,Asami
I also listened this song!
I came to like their sweet voice...! They are very nice^^

Maiko