7/01/2009

BR 1-11: CATCH THE BUS

What time do you get up every day? And how do you go to school? I usually get up about one and a half hour before the class starts. And I usually leave my home by bicycle about 10 minutes before the class starts. In this book, brother and sister bear get up 10 minutes before school bus arrives. They wash hastily, and dress hastily. They come downstairs hastily, and eat breakfast hastily. And they catch the bus with difficulty. I cannot get myself ready in only 10 minutes. I wake up with an alarm clock of my cell phone every day. An alarm sound is Seiko Matsuda singing "Rock'n Rouge." The phrase "Pure-pure lips♪" wakes me up. What is your alarm sound? Or your alarm is your mom?

131 words (total 9316 words)

1 件のコメント:

mangi madang さんのコメント...

Hello Asami.

I also use mobile for alarm clock.
I set normal sound.
It is help me to wake up every day.

Toshi